Sunday, October 24, 2010

Internet Issues

I haven't posted this week because my internet has been down! Every day I think it will be back up, but every day it wasn't. There is only one company here that gives wireless, so I don't really have much choice but to wait until they decide to turn it back on. Frustrating! This morning I was elated to find that the internet was working - so I thought "I had better hurry and blog. What can I blog about? Oh, I know! I can blog about my frustrations with my internet not working!" Sorry to everyone who was hoping for anything else-- I was just so excited that I had to share the news that I am back online (for now). I promise I will think of something more exciting next time.

3 comments:

  1. Glad that you have service again. Did you get to see Evelyn on her b-day? I am trying to get another box together. Are there women there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How frustrating! We didn't have internet for most of yesterday and I didn't like that...and that was nothing compared to your outage.

    ReplyDelete