Well, I finally finished the drawing I have been working on for the past 2 months since I got here. I have not been working on it every day, but it DID take me quite some time to finish. Now that I actually have real free time, I think I am rekindling my love of drawing- something I used to do more often- before I was always so busy! Just thought I would post about it, because I think it turned out well.
I found the picture in an Army Magazine - I decided I wanted to do something military because I am deployed.
I don't think I will ever draw anything with digital camoflauge again! It was a pain.
Hey, just wanted you to know that we think this is outstanding! You are a person of many talents! What are you going to do with it? I for one am very impressed.
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing Joel! Seriously, Awesome!
ReplyDeleteWow! I love it. Wonderful job!
ReplyDeleteFantastic!
ReplyDeletePS my comments don't come thru the first time. why?
Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteWow Joel! That is fantastic! You have some serious talent to fall back on if this whole physician thing doesn't work out;)
ReplyDeleteGriffin and I thought your drawing was a photo... at first. We're both highly impressed!!
ReplyDeleteawesome! looks great!
ReplyDelete